What key is Hotel California Solo in?
What key is Hotel California written in?
Who plays the intro to Hotel California?
Who played the guitar solo on Hotel California?
What is a Colita?
colita m (plural colitas) Diminutive of cola (“tail”): little tail. (Chile) ponytail. (derogatory, Chile) fagboy, gayboy. rear end, caboose, booty (buttocks)
What is the longest song?
The Rise and Fall of Bossanova
What does Tiffany Twisted mean?
a mind twisted
Is Colitas a flower?
Don Felder said that it was the name of a flower that grows wild along Route 66 on the way to California. “The colitas is a plant that grows in the desert that blooms at night, and it has this kind of pungent, almost funky smell,” he said. … Supposedly it can also be a “Mexican slang” for the tip of the marijuana plant.
Who was the best guitarist in the Eagles?
What are the greatest guitar solos of all time?
50 greatest guitar solos of all time
- 8 Chuck Berry – ‘Johnny B. …
- 7 Radiohead – ‘The Bends’ …
- 6 Nirvana – ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ …
- 5 Muse – ‘Knights Of Cydonia’ …
- 4 Rage Against The Machine – ‘Killing In The Name’ …
- 3 Jimi Hendrix – ‘All Along The Watchtower’ …
- 2 Led Zeppelin – ‘Stairway To Heaven’ …
- 1 Guns N’ Roses – ‘Sweet Child O’ Mine’
Is Hotel California played with a capo?
The Eagles’ “Hotel California” is one of the most iconic capo songs of all time. That seventh fret capo positioning on Don Felder’s guitar is what gives it such a haunting, ethereal quality.