What hotel is attached to the Philadelphia airport?
Philadelphia Airport Marriott
What train station is under the Philadelphia Convention Center?
The Pennsylvania Convention Center is located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia at 1101 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107. It is easily accessible by car, train, regional rail at Septa’s Jefferson Station, and bus.
How do I get to the Philadelphia Convention Center?
From 30th Street Station:
- Exit station and walk 1/2 block to SEPTA Market-Frankford line (30th & Market Streets).
- Take Eastbound train towards Frankford.
- Exit at 11th Street Station.
- Walk one block North to 11th & Arch Streets.
- Enter Convention Center.
Who owns the Pennsylvania Convention Center?
Can you sleep in the Philadelphia airport?
Sleeping in Philadelphia Airport
Overnight campers will be more comfortable inside Security, especially in Terminal C. If you are stuck pre-Security, head to the walkways or the International Arrivals Hall in Terminal A for decent sleep spots.
What is the best Philadelphia airport parking?
Best Airport Parking in Philadelphia, PA
- Smart Park. 9.0 mi. 139 reviews. …
- PreFlight Airport Parking. 5.7 mi. 98 reviews. …
- Expresspark North Lot. 8.2 mi. 86 reviews. …
- The Parking Spot. 4.8 mi. 50 reviews. …
- Expresspark South Lot. 9.4 mi. 51 reviews. …
- Winner Airport Parking. 4.0 mi. 274 reviews. …
- WallyPark Airport Parking. 7.3 mi. 126 reviews. …
- Park ‘N Fly Philadelphia. 5.0 mi. 14 reviews.
How far is Philadelphia train station from the Convention Center?
The distance between 30th Street Station and Pennsylvania Convention Center is 1 miles.
How do I get from the Philadelphia airport to the convention center?
The best way to get from Philadelphia Airport (PHL) to Pennsylvania Convention Center is to train which takes 30 min and costs $7. Alternatively, you can line 37 bus and line 4 bus, which costs $6 and takes 1h 19m.