What do travelers look for in a hotel?
Business travelers want to be productive during a trip, Ullrich noted. “When choosing a hotel, make sure the room has reliable Wi-Fi and a comfortable desk. Some hotels now have workstations in the lobby for people who prefer to work in a communal environment.” “Hotels are aware of the changing needs of travelers.
What sort of hotels are most popular for business people?
Which hotels are most popular among business travelers?
- Hilton Garden Inn.
- Holiday Inn.
- Fairfield Inn.
- Comfort Inn.
- Embassy Suites.
What is important when booking a hotel for a business trip?
In general, location is the number one factor when selecting a hotel for your business trip. Ideally, you wish to be close to both the airport and the venue for your conference or meetings, yet not isolated from other necessities.
What businesses travel the most?
Why and how business travelers travel
- 30% of European corporate travelers fly once per month. …
- 44% of European corporate travelers fly to visit with a customer. …
- Food is the biggest business travel expense. …
- In the US, personal cars are used for 81% of business trips (United States Department of Transportation)
How do you attract guests to your hotel?
5 Ways to Attract New Guests to Your Hotel (Without Competing on Price)
- Embrace Emotion. While discounts and special offers appeal to your audience’s wallet, effective content marketing should speak to their hearts. …
- Tell a Story. …
- Encourage Sharing. …
- Offer Value. …
- Make it Immersive.
How do hotels attract business guests?
Best ways to attract business travelers at your hotel
- Offer corporate rates with recreational facilities.
- Don’t miss social media.
- Make emails your strength.
- Provide easy transportation.
- Provide speedy check-in and check-out.
- Offer healthy menu options.
- Run loyalty programs.
What hotels are generally rated the highest quality chain hotels?
According to the report, the hotel companies with highest customer satisfaction are:
- Hilton with a score of 81.
- Hyatt with a score of 80.
- Marriott with a score of 80.
- Starwood (Marriott) with a score of 79.
- InterContinental with a score of 78.
What do business travelers want?
Top 10 Things Business Travelers Want From Hotels
- Proximity. Location remains the top priority. …
- A Personalized Experience. This is where technology enters in. …
- Free (and Fast) Wi-Fi. …
- Plenty of Power Outlets. …
- Accessible Meeting Rooms. …
- Fast Services. …
- Healthy Hotel Dining Options. …
- Easy Fitness Opportunities.
How do I sell a hotel room to corporates?
How to Get Corporate Guests To Stay At Your Hotel or Apartments
- Update your website and branding to appeal to corporate guests as well as leisure guests.
- Make sure that the way that you take bookings, and the way that they can be checked, is “business friendly”
- Target whole companies at a time, and let their employees become your agents.
What is important when choosing transport for a business trip?
Trains and buses take a lot of time for trip, that’s why the most convenient transport for long business trips is a plane. … If trip will take more than one day, you should take care of place to stay. For convenience it can be standard room number in the nearest hotel to the meeting place.
How do hotels cater to business travelers?
When booking a hotel themselves, the majority of business travelers (29%) are doing so through the hotel website via desktop. On the downside, this group are also booking more frequently with Airbnb. In 2016, Airbnb-type services saw 56% growth in usage year-on-year.
How do I choose the best hotel?
9 Tips for Picking a Good Hotel Online
- Know what is most important to you. …
- Know the Holy Grail of amenities. …
- Check the hotel’s website. …
- Look at a map to determine a hotel’s exact location. …
- Find out when both the rooms and public spaces were last updated. …
- Focus on guest reviews published within the last year.
How can I make a career in traveling?
Jobs Where You Can Travel
- Flight Attendant. One of the best jobs that allow you to travel is being a flight attendant. …
- Cruise Ship Worker. …
- Travel Agent. …
- Customer Service Agent. …
- International Aid Worker. …
- Foreign Service Officer. …
- Consultant. …
- English Teacher.
What are the best paying travel jobs?
7 travel jobs that pay over $100,000 — plus you get free trips
- Travel publicist (VP or higher)
- Luxury travel advisor.
- Hotel manager.
- Director of sales.
- Airline pilot.
- Creative or art director.
- Cruise ship director. Average salary: $136,000. …
- 7 amazing American restaurants worth road-tripping for — that all have meals under $12.