How far is the hotel zone from downtown Cancun?
Is it safe to walk around Cancun hotel zone?
– Don’t walk alone at night or drink too much without having friends close by. – Don’t flash a lot of money or expensive jewelry. – Don’t leave your drink unattended at clubs. The hotel zone is very safe.
How much is a taxi from downtown Cancun to the hotel zone?
Within the downtown area, the cost is about 25 pesos per cab ride (not per person); within any other zone, it’s 70 to 110 pesos. It’ll cost about 180 pesos to travel between the Hotel Zone and downtown.
What is the best location to stay in Cancun?
Zona Hotelera (Punta Cancun) Bustling with life 24/7, Zona Hotelera is the city’s most popular tourist destination and perhaps, the best area to stay in Cancun; as such, you’ll find a ton of affordable hotels with breathtaking sea views, numerous tourist activities, family-friendly fun, and incredible nightlife!
Is it safe to go to downtown Cancun?
Downtown Cancun – While primarily safe during the day, be sure to stay in the most touristic parts such as Avenida Tulum and Las Palapas. Do not venture outside the touristy areas, especially at night. … Also, avoid isolated roads and driving at night.
How much money do I need to stay all inclusive in Cancun?
For a one-week stay at an all-inclusive resort, a couple should budget to spend about $150 US (or the local currency equivalent) total in tips. This means that you should bring about $20 in small bills with you to spend on tips throughout the day.
What should I avoid in Cancun?
10 Travel Mistakes to Avoid in Cancun
- Exchanging money at the airport.
- Choosing your hotel by price alone.
- Taking a taxi at the airport.
- Buying everything at the listed price.
- Drinking water from the faucet.
- Booking tours from stand-alone tour guides.
- Visiting during Spring Break.
- Only packing beachwear.
What is the best month to visit Cancun?
The best time to visit Cancún is from December to April during the peak season. Even though the crowds are heavier, you’ll experience near-perfect weather and find some of the cheapest flight and room rates for a winter getaway at the beach.
What should I be careful of in Cancun?
However, given the vibrant Cancun nightlife, many tourists want to experience the bars and clubs. So, be careful when drinking: Never leave your drink alone, never accept a drink from strangers, and be sure to stay with friends or family when you go out.
What is the best way to get around in Cancun?
The best way to get around Cancún is the bus, which stops frequently along Boulevard Kukulcán and within the downtown area. One-way fares are a steal at 12 Mexican pesos (or around 60 cents), making a ride in a Cancún taxi seem exorbitant.
What is the best way to get from Cancun airport to hotel?
When travelling from Cancun International airport (CUN) to the Hotel Zone of Cancun, you have two different transfer options, taking a taxi or the bus. Choosing to take a Cancun airport taxi is easily the most convenient option. The total journey time is 30 minutes and the cost will be around 27€ (600 MXN).
Which resort in Cancun is best for partying?
Best Party Hotels in Cancun
- Grand Oasis Cancun. Cancun Hotel Zone, Quintana Roo, Mexico. …
- Hard Rock Hotel Cancun. Cancun Hotel Zone, Quintana Roo, Mexico. …
- Beach Palace. Cancun Hotel Zone, Quintana Roo, Mexico. …
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun. …
- Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun. …
- Hotel Riu Cancun. …
- Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa. …
- Oasis Cancun.
Is $100 a lot of money in Mexico?
10 A Week’s Average Pay In Mexico
First, it’s worth noting that at current exchange rates, your $100 will equal upwards of 2,395 pesos in Mexico.19 мая 2020 г.
Where should you not stay in Cancun?
Areas to Avoid in Cancun
- Some Parts of Downtown Cancun. Downtown Cancun, especially the area closest to the Hotel Zone, is relatively safe for tourists. …
- Cancun Mercados. There are several large “mercados”, or open-air shopping areas, in Cancun. …
- Vehicles. …
- Anywhere If You Are Intoxicated. …
- Outskirts of Cancun at Night.